Diane Gerrish

For some time now, Diane Gerrish has been referring to herself as Betty Sawyer. I have no idea where she got this alias from but I know why she isn't calling herself by her real name. Diane ruined her reputation when she was breeding and selling dogs in North Carolina. She was going on many dog forums arguing with members and creating a lot of hate for herself. Diane thought she knew more than anyone in these forums about dogs and dog breeding and anyone who called her out on her bullshit was suddenly Diane's target for harassment. 

Anyone can type her name into Google and read about the chaos she caused but no one wants to any more. It's old news. Years and years of old news as Diane was a backyard dog breeder who scammed paying customers out of thousands of dollars when she knowingly sold them puppies infected with Parvo. 

Many years have gone by since Diane stopped her scamming at least with animals. I mean, I guess she has stopped. I haven't seen anything online in a long time. 

Diane no longer lives in Cleveland, NC but her dilapidated single wide trailer still sits there on her property and everything on the property has turned to ruin. Diane abandoned it when she moved to Florida in late 2011 leaving her youngest son to live in the roach-infested trailer. Probably flea-infested as well. Diane had the utilities turned off there and her son posted on Facebook that he was freezing to death during the winter. No running water, nothing. Do you think Diane cared? Nope. The only things Diane seemed to care about was hanging out in bars, singing Karaoke, drinking and bringing men home. 

By what Diane's son posted, he had cigarettes and food but not much else. Who knows. He lies as much as his mother. I'm sure he never cleaned that nasty trailer nor did he ever clean up the overgrown yard that was most likely covered with dog poop. I remember him posting that as soon as his mother left for Florida, Doug her son, opened the back gate and let five of Diane's doodle dogs out to run free. 

I have written many things on here about my sister and left it all for anyone to read for many years. I finally deleted everything a couple of years ago. 

A lot has happened for me since then and I was very busy taking care of my mother until she passed in 2015. I upgraded her house and sold it a year and a half ago. I could no longer tolerate living in central Florida, was very tired of the increasing traffic and noise on the street in front of the house so I left. I'm satisfied with all the work that I had put into the house and yard as it increased its value. I sold the house to the first couple that made a decent offer. 

After putting a down payment on a house in South Carolina I packed up everything, rented the largest U-Haul truck there is, rented a car carrier, had three guys load the truck, put my dogs in the cab and off we went. Just me and my two dogs. I was so happy to be out of Florida and I am very happy to be living in SC. 

I had never been to SC before only passing through on my way to other places. I knew that I didn't want to spend the rest of my life living in central Florida and wanted to live where I could have peace and quiet. That's exactly what I have now. Peace, quiet, serenity and happiness. The county I live in is surrounded with woods, my neighborhood is surrounded with woods and the woods are right behind my backyard. My neighborhood is up on a ridge and I get a really nice breeze blowing through my back windows. Me and my dogs can sit out on my deck and enjoy the quietness of the day. 

There are deer everywhere here. I see them all the time in my neighbor's yards, I see them walking across my front yard. My Ring doorbell captures the deer at night eating grass or just passing through. There are also other animals here. Coyotes, fox, raccoons and someone even said they saw a wolf but I doubt it. No one has mentioned seeing any bears but I'm sure they're around. 

The deer are protected here and they have been seen walking in town. Town is small so it's not surprising that deer find themselves there. 

Getting back to Diane. As I said, she moved from NC to Florida to be near our brother but he passed away in 2012 shortly after Diane moved there. Diane put her house on the market but there was no equity in it so she removed the listing. She told our cousin that the house was haunted even though the house was barely five years old at the time. 

After some time, Diane's house went into what is called Lis Pendens or, pre-foreclosure. She had stupidly obtained a 'balloon' mortgage and not a fixed mortgage and eventually she was unable to make the payments. To make matters worse for herself she forced her husband to move out which he did. The poor bastard died a year later from cancer. He stupidly put up with Diane for thirty years and no one knows why. 

Diane was able to sell the house however just shortly before it went into full foreclosure. She probably just broke even because she didn't have much invested in it. Diane then moved to Hinesville, GA. not far from Ft. Stewart. She rented a trailer in a trailer park called Happy Acres Campground. I refer to it as 'clown town' because the trailers are brightly painted in circus colors. 




A fitting place for Diane to live. I don't believe she lives there now because a couple of weeks ago I Googled her name and a new address popped up. The address is in the nearby town of Midway, and is a house in a neighborhood. The house doesn't belong to her however. When I looked up the tax information, the house belongs to an enlisted man and his wife. However, I just Googled Diane's name in Midway and this popped up. 


I sent this to my cousin and she said Diane is renting the house in Midway. There is no way Diane could afford to rent a house like this by herself. She obviously is either living with a guy or has roommates. OR, Diane is renting to buy. If this is the case I feel sorry for the owner, John Michael Brady and his wife. 

Just found this:

Hard to believe that Diane bought this house on her own. Even if she was prostituting herself in Hinesville she still wouldn't have enough money to buy this house. Who would pay her for sex!!! Ewwwwww.

Maybe Diane was selling drugs. She certainly wasn't selling dogs because I'm sure the trailer park wouldn't allow that. 

So since I moved to SC, if Diane still lived in Cleveland, NC, it would only take me two hours to drive to her place. Even from where she lives now, it would take me three hours to get to her. My sister doesn't know how lucky she is that I haven't approached her and kicked the living shit out of her. It wouldn't take much. She's a coward. 

My other sister is lucky I haven't driven to her house to beat her ass. I don't want to drive all the way to PA. Too far for me.

So if Diane thinks I can't find her she is very wrong. I already have. Fall is here and the leaves are starting to change colors. Maybe I'll load up my two dogs and pay Diane a visit.  

September 23

So the other day I contacted Happy Acres Campground/trailer park and asked if Diane had ever lived there. I gave them all the last names Diane has used which are many. I even sent a photo of Diane with dyed black hair. The person who responded to me said they have never had anyone living there with those names. She said she has never seen anyone that looks like Diane. The woman even said that she used to work at a small store nearby and had never seen Diane in there. 

Now this is interesting because Google has shown one of Diane's addresses as being in the trailer park. Diane also has a P.O. Box in Hinesville. She now has one in Midway of course because that's where she now lives. 

When I told my sister-in-law about Diane's name on the property record as being the owner, she said that it's possible that Diane finally got 100% disability from the VA. If she did then Diane would have also received retro pay. If this is the case then this is how Diane was able to acquire the house in Midway. I don't know how Diane was able to clean up her credit though because she had ruined it when her RV, boat and other things were repossessed. This happened when her dog breeding 'business' collapsed. Of course it's possible she repaired her credit. Somehow that sentence just doesn't look right. Diane is notorious for splurging and spending her money on stupid shit like a diamond ring she once described as costing more than her vehicle. My sister-in-law saw the ring and told me it looked 'cloudy' and looked cheap just like Diane. LOL. 

Here is a meme I made a long time ago of Diane when she lived in Florida. The house Diane had a mortgage on in Florida was about five years old at the time. Diane put in on the market soon after because she said it was 'haunted'. She claimed that someone or something was living in the attic but the attic isn't big enough for a raccoon to live in much less a person. Diane has several blogs and they are filled with crap about her being a psychic medium, ghosts, spirits, all sorts of nonsense. If the house was haunted and if Diane was a psychic, why wasn't she able to rid the house of ghosts? You know why? Because there is no such thing as ghosts, psychics are fake and Diane has schizophrenia. 

When no one made an offer on the house, Diane had the listing removed.


She had driven to my brother and sister-in-law's house after Diane and I had gone to court for legal guardianship for my mother. In the photo, Diane is wearing one of her wigs but not the one she wore in court. Look how she posed for the photo. She is clearly trying to show off that ugly ass ring. I mean could it be more obvious that she wants someone to notice it? 

Those are the leggings and boots she wore to court by the way. I don't know what 'look' she was going after but it didn't work. Who goes to a hearing wearing an outfit that makes them look like they just walked out of a nightclub? 

I made this meme of Diane and I still think it's funny.


I made several other memes about Diane and my cousin posted a few and added her own here: http://chocolate-covered-memes.blogspot.com/.

Read about Diane's son Doug Chenevert on my cousin's blog. One of Doug's ex friends posted a long complaint on Facebook about Doug and Doug was stupid enough not to remove it until later. I guess he didn't know how. It stayed on there long enough for everyone to read. Douglas is nothing but a bum and Diane made him this way. Diane's oldest son is very successful but had he not been taken in by the Mormon church he would have turned out just like Doug. A loser. Of course, Diane once posted in a blog that her oldest son is her 'golden child' and she took credit for his success. This is far, far, far from the truth. 

I'm glad that Diane doesn't live far from me. It's about a three hour drive from my house to hers and if I ever decide to pay her a visit she will be shaking in her disco boots like she did in court. Like a dog shittin' bones. So scared her face turned white. My sister-in-law and my brother both said that when Diane arrived at their house after the court hearing, Diane cried because she was so scared of me. Hah.

Now that so many videos have been posted lately of 'Karens' aka men and women behaving like entitled bitches, I just know that Diane is a 'Karen'. Diane is probably more of a 'Karen' than my own sister who is Karyn. Diane constantly behaved as if she knew everything, was better than anyone else, refused to comply with anything even the law. Diane has always had delusions of grandeur and would argue with anyone and everyone even if she was shown proof. I just know that Diane is behaving like she always has and I would even bet she refuses to wear a mask. Diane is a Republican and most likely supports Donald Trump. This is what Diane looks like in a 'Karen' wig:


I didn't want to waste my time making this perfect but you get the idea. Diane might have even dyed her hair like this so she could even look like a 'Karen'. I bet Diane has gone to at least one of Trump's rallies. Cult follower. Argues with store employees because they won't allow her to enter the store without a mask. Claims she has a medical condition like so many other 'Karens' do. Diane does have a medical condition called 'mental illness' but I don't think that counts in the constitutional rights amendment. I can hear Diane arguing right now. She will pull out a 'formal' document that is fifty pages long that she brought in a clear plastic bin on a handcart. She will attempt to make the store employee or manager read this document but the manager won't do it. Diane will make a huge scene like she always does when she doesn't get her way and the police will be called. Diane will be told to leave the premises and the store will ban her just like several bars in Florida did when Diane caused a scene. Diane hadn't lived in Palm Coast very long until she got banned from about three bars and told to never return. She most likely has been banned from restaurants too because she acts like a total cunt to the staff. 

So now that she has a house in Midway, Georgia let's see how long it is before it too goes into Lis Pendens. Will she be able to make the mortgage payments? Knowing how Diane loves to piss away money she will be homeless soon.  

Before I forget I want to write about why Diane dyes her hair black. She's been doing this for years. Diane enjoys lying to people and telling them that she is part Native American. It's hilarious to me that she say this with a straight face. Everyone in our family has red hair, light eyes, fair skin and freckles. Our dad didn't have red hair but some of his siblings did and I think his mother did too. 

Not very long ago Diane was a member of an online dating website called Plenty Of Fish. She posted a very long and ridiculous profile about herself, included her phone number, some photos and claimed that she was an Algonquin Indian. When I saw this I laughed and shook my head. Algonquin Indians are native to Canada and there are no Canadians in our family. Months later, Diane changed it to being French. Lol. She is not French. 

I had my DNA tested by two different companies to see if there was any difference between the two but there wasn't. I then made a Family Tree on My Heritage and Ancestry.com. It took a lot of hours doing the research but it was very interesting. My parents never spoke about our ancestors and only talked about aunts and uncles on occasion. I had no idea we had so many people in our family. 

My DNA results shows that every ancestor were from Europe. England, Scotland, Sweden, Ireland, Wales and Norway. Not a speck of Algonquin Indian DNA. I didn't send Diane a copy of my test results because I want her to pay for her own but I told her there was no way she was a Canadian Indian. She can dye her hair black, paint her skin brown, wear brown contact lens but it still won't make her an Indian nor will anything make her French. I wasn't surprised that Diane made these ridiculous claims though. Since Diane was a child she always lied about most everything and lived her life in a fantasy. She would tell people that she owned a horse but I never saw a horse and we didn't live on a ranch either. Diane posted on MySpace when MySpace was popular that Patsy Cline used to visit our house. Never happened. 

Diane posted that our parents used to sing at the Grand Old Opry. Never happened. My parents have never even been inside that place. Diane posted so many lies on that website just like she did in her blogs on this website. She reminds me so much of Donald Trump. Constantly lying about everything, blowing things out of proportion and being narcissistic. Diane Gerrish is a pathological liar, always has been. 

Years ago Diane became an administrator of a board on Ancestry.com. Anyone can be one so she chose to be one for the Bircheat clan. The only reason she did it was to find out if we had any Native American ancestors. Prior to Diane claiming to be an Algonquin Indian and part French, for years she claimed to be Cherokee. This is not true either. Diane caused a lot of angst on Ancestry between distant relatives when they tried to tell her that no one had any Indian blood in them. Diane refused to believe it. When I started seeing all the crap Diane was posting I joined and put in my two cents. I corrected some of the lies she posted. I then became friends with one of our second cousins and we emailed each other. She told me how Diane had been an absolute bitch to her. Not a surprise there at all. That's what Diane does. Anyone who disagrees with her instantly becomes Diane's enemy. 

Speaking of Diane's hair....her son Doug posted some photos on his Facebook account when his brother went to Florida to visit Diane. The photos were of Diane cutting Doug's hair and Diane had dyed her hair a very dark orange color. I'm not sure what is worse. The black dye job or the orange dye job. She was wearing a sleeveless top and all her horrible tattoos were showing. She is covered in tats. Some on both arms, legs, who knows where else. These are not well done art however. They look like jailhouse tattoos. Dark and ugly just like her soul. I guess it's fitting. She even had our brother's date of death tattooed on one of her arms in big numbers that look like an inmate number. So awful. I saw those tattoos in person when she and I went to court in Florida. Diane wore a sleeveless black dress, black shoes and had her fingernails painted black. I guess she thought she was some sort of mistress of the dark. Her bright fair skin showing through all those unbelievably terrible tattoos. Oh and of course her hair was dyed jet black with some kind of black hair piece on top. Ugh. I had to take Diane to court to keep her from going onto our mother's property. No one lived there at the time and Diane was walking all around in it taking photos. Even a neighbor stopped Diane and asked her who she was and why was she taking photos. Diane basically told him to fuck off. The judge told Diane to stay away from the property. Diane drove all the way from North Carolina to central Florida just to take photos of our mom's house. My son taped paper over all the windows from the inside to prevent anyone from looking in. There was construction work going on in there and it wasn't anyone's business certainly not Diane's. 

My mother's house is online for anyone to see because when I put it up for sale there were photos taken of all the rooms, the back porch and the yard all around. I had a lot of work done to that house as did my son. I wished my mother had been in her right mind so she could have seen how her house looked with all the improvements. Sadly she had dementia and didn't even recognize her house the way she had furnished it. Dementia is a terrible disease. 

I'm not going to go into all the details of my mother's last few years on this earth but I took care of her with no one's help other than Hospice. No one other than my son and my sister-in-law know what I went through and how my mom suffered. I suffered too because taking care of my mother was extremely difficult. She was nearly impossible to deal with and refused to cooperate with me on the simplest of things like getting dressed. However, I did everything I could do for my mom and felt that I owed it to her for the years she took care of me when I was growing up. I gave my mom only six and a half years and I would have given her more. I nearly lost my mind in the process though. Every day got worse. Dementia never gets better and you watch your loved one deteriorate before your very eyes. You watch your own parent revert back to childhood and then to a baby. I am a strong person and can handle a lot. This is how I was able to handle taking care of my mom. 

I knew that one of us would die before the other and I was pretty sure it would be my mother. I felt that I would do the best I could while I was able and my mom would pass away. The end came quite quickly. Once it started there was no going back. Nothing was going to stop it. She started refusing food, refused water, she could no longer keep her head up and this is when I put her in her bed for the last time. I continued trying to keep her hydrated using a sponge stick that Hospice had given me. I was told by the nurse to try and give my mom a bit of water this way. I kept her lips from drying out but my mother tightened her lips so I couldn't give her anything. Her body knew it was time to go. My mom went into a coma and I watched her body shut down. I will never forget it. I was home alone and it was a very rainy dark day. How fitting. When my mom died I covered her with a sheet and waited for the Hospice nurse to come. The nurse pronounced my mom dead, did some paperwork and the coroner came. He wrapped my mother up in the sheet that was on her bed and took her out of the house on a stretcher. I felt absolutely gutted. Even now when I think about all of this I get very emotional. 

After my mother passed I had my attorney handle the administrative probate. The Will and all that. My siblings were contacted by mail and notified of my mom's death but no one responded. I didn't expect them to but I was hoping they would all come out of the woodwork like cockroaches and try to get something they felt they were entitled to. They weren't entitled to anything. I made sure of that. None of them helped me take care of our mother so none of them would get a penny and they didn't. 

They all stole what they wanted from my mom's house and I hope my oldest half sister is happy with my mom's Avon collection. It isn't worth anything but she stole it. The other half sister who passed away stole our mom's Disney awards. I never got those back because she gave them to her grand daughter. 

A lot of things were removed from my mom's house but nothing of any importance to me and to my son. We have the important things like photos, many of my mom's Disney things and I have quilts my mother gave me that my grandmother and great grandmother made by hand. I cherish those quilts. I don't give a damned about figurines, dolls, junk that my mother ordered from catalogs. Those are things that meant a lot to her but were worthless to me. All that stuff went to the curb along with all of my mom's furniture. Probably a lot of people in Kissimmee have something that belonged to my mom. There was plenty to go around. 

I hope my sisters were upset that there was no funeral and no grave that they can visit. I had exchanged my mother's two cemetery plots for a niche at the same cemetery but decided not to leave her remains there. I have them with me. They will remain here until I die and after that, who knows where they will end up. I don't believe in life after death but I couldn't allow myself to leave my mother's ashes in Kissimmee. I don't know if she ever really liked that place or not but she's not there. My brother's ashes aren't in a cemetery either. His wife keeps them at her house in a small, black lacquer box that she purchased after he died with a photo of him next to it. My mom's remains are still in the same box that was mailed to me. I never did anything with them. I loved my mom but I don't want her ashes in an urn on my fireplace mantel. She's fine in the closet. 

I remember Diane being very upset when our dad was cremated and his ashes were scattered by his first daughter, my half sister. Diane and her man-boy husband left Germany and flew back to the states when they found out our dad had died. Diane was furious that there was no funeral and in her words, "no place to grieve" for her dad. If she had wanted any of this she should have paid for it. No one had money for all that. Poor Diane. There's no grave for our parents and our brother for her to stand by and weep. But hey, Diane did say she has communicated with our brother's ghost and I think she even saw our dad waiting for our brother on the 'other side'. So there ya go. If Diane looks hard enough in her crystal ball maybe she can see both of our parents, our brother and Diane's husband in it. He passed away too and I don't know if Diane has visited his grave but I doubt it. He's buried in Massachusetts I believe. I hope he haunts her every single night for the hell she put him through.

 





 










 

Comments